2 days ago:
Last full day in Barcelona, and it was great. I woke up at 2 in the afternoon, hung out with my Aussie friend. We went out and got the best tappas out there, stuffed our faces and took about 2 hours eating our meal. Then we got amazing ice cream. Then we saw a couple cool sights. Then we got deep fried Churros with chocolate filling inside. Then I picked up a bottle of Cava for me and the hostel friends. We hung out there at the hostel, then I headed out to a local bar to talk to some Spanish people. After almost getting molested by a gay man, I found some cool people to talk with. Came back for more hostel hang out, and went to bed. It was a day of absolutely nothing, and it was so great....so Spain...
1 day ago: Woke up, got on a train came to Valencia. Met two ladies from the USA on the train, they decided to follow me to the hostel I was staying at. We went out for a late dinner, then went out with a group looking for something to do. That did not pan out so well, so it we resorted to drinking games back at the hostel
Today: Took a great tour of the city with a group and guide (Free) Then did the Tappas tour. This is where they take you around to 4 of the best places for Tappas around the city, and you get a drink and Tappa at each place. The last place loaded us with food, included Valencia´s famous Paella. I went into some wicked 1300´s fortress and pretended to be an archer from the high tower (Awesome) Tonight we will do the pub crawl, and tomorrow I will take the earliest train to Madrid. One day there, then I fly home. Wow...
2 comments:
I can remember picking you up at the airport from your trip to Thailand - You were so skinny I hardly recognized you!
This time around you’re going to be so chubby from all the booze, tappas, and snacks that I'll have to keep my eyes open for a dark fat kid with tight clothes!
Post a Comment