Monday, October 6, 2008

4:32

This is how much time I have left here on this Internet terminal: London Airport.

So what is the plan for this adventure. In short, there really isn't much of one. As most of you know, I actually barely purchased plane tickets some...3-4 days ago? Sorry my days are really messy right now. I traveled through time to get here, so after a 9 hour flight and hour 5 of my 8 hour layover, I am all messed up. Thankfully I have a skill known as narcolepsy, so I should be okay ;)

Yes, I just got suckered into putting in another Euro for 5 more minutes on the computer.

So back to the..."Plan"

I am starting out in Greece (6-7 Days) then to Italy (6-7) Over to Sweden (3 days) finally to Spain (6-7 Days) I don't have much in the way of plans once I get to all of these places, so if you have suggestions, please let me know! So far I have multiple requests to try out the wine from each place, take lots of pictures, and get in lots of trouble... The only difficult one of these being the pictures. Shoot me a comment and we can add to the list!

More to come, and eventually, pictures WILL be a part of this blog.

1 comment:

The Fix said...

check your gmail asap