Thursday, October 16, 2008

I heart Rome

All is well! I got a boat to Ancona, and I am happy to report, the very first Italian that I met was named....you guessed it, MARIO! He and his friend Luigi (not really) led me to the bus station which led me to the train station. I got on the train and had a great trip over. I really cool Italian girl sat with me and we had a great conversation. So great, in fact, that we traded documentaries to see. So I get to Rome and quickly find my hostel without a problem.


I have only been in Rome for less than a full day, and I already love it...Last night we got a great tour of the city right before our pub crawl for the night. I had some tasty Italian food, and met some friends that I hung out with until about 3:00. I turned in early to get a good start today. This morning, I had an AMAZING breakfast and believe it or not, a fantastic "capo chino". I am no coffee drinker, but wow...this was so flippin good. Today I am heading out to see the sights, and will report back with more fun and great success.

:)

2 comments:

Padre said...

Whats this we biz-nass? you say 'we' took a tour, whom is in the we?? Friends??? Youre in Rome one day and you've accumulated multiple chums? (Not that its hard to believe) but how about some insight? Anyway^ I'ts good to hear your having a rock'n time.
Not that I would like to see some pictures or anything............

_STAY SHARP-AND YOU'LL NEVER LOOSE YOUR EDGE_

projectfix said...

Hahahaha... Mario.... oh man... stereotypes... You should have given him some coins, and then told him the princess was kidnapped by bowser, then you and him would have to jump around castles and break bricks with your head and stomp on turtles until you got the princess back... all of that work and she'll only give you a kiss... prude bitch...

oh anyways, Italy sounds ballin. Pub Crawls are so damn fun dude! You're lucky! I'm sitting here at work, not doing my work. But still, it's worse than a pub crawl. Did you eat pizza? I think they have pizza in Italy right?

Are you not able to upload pictures or something?