Monday, October 13, 2008

Santorini Island PT 2

Yesterday was a very chill day:
1) Found a tasty place for breakfast
2) Coffee with a Greek friend
3) Sleep
4) More food
5) Short time at the bar
6) More hanging out with Greek friends
7) Went to bed *early
------
So now here is the plan:
I will be getting on an overnight boat in a few hours to get to Athens
From there I need to figure out how in the world I am going to get to Rome since now my plans are all screwy because of the weather. If all goes well, I should be there late night 14th or early morning on the 15th. Because of this ambiguety, I don't really know what I am going to do about sleeping. Maybe I'll pull an all nighter because I will be sleeping on the boat/metro/bus/boat/train in that order. Ya, I think I'll do that


*early = 3:00am

2 comments:

The Fix said...

Good luck getting to Italy dood!!!!

Padre said...

Whats with the holding out on photos??

I need visuals.