So like I thought, last night was not a topper but it was still a lot of fun!
1) National Museum
2) Nap time
3) Dinner with an Aussie friend
4) Roof top bar fun + out to a club
5) Met more random Aussies on the way to the club, and am now going to meet them on a Greek Island today.
So ya, I will be taking a boat ride to either Mikinos or Santarini, I don't remember which one we said we would meet at :0 either way I am going to have fun and meet more people
Also will most likely meet some cool people in Italy. Should be fun!
5 comments:
Dinner with whom?
male ? female?
hot? not?
Dinner with whom?
male? female?
Hot? Not?
-Details-
Don't worry about that... :)
I agree with your dad..
That's a need to know......
Seriously.
All of the references to other people have been asexual.
Chris.. are you gay?
apparently Chris is neither gay nor straight... hm...
oh who are we kidding, of course it was with some hot foreign girls.
Post a Comment