Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wowycazowie

Yesterday was my first ¨Real¨ day in Barcelona, and it was great-

1) Found a HUGE food market place and got some great food to eat, including some fresh fruit.
2) As mentioned in a previous comment, got to see the crazy street performers at Las Ramblas
3) Walked around town and saw some of the sights
4) Got a real appreciate for Picasso at his museum.
5) Stopped into a little place from some Tappas and a glass of Sangria
6) More walking around the city
7) Got word of a football game going on that night, and figured I HAD to go. The subway systems were packed out with everyone heading to the stadium. Barcelona 5, other guys 0, can you imagine the excitement?
8) Went out for some night life, met a group of Spaniards that took me out to their favorite bar, and then to the biggest club in Barcelona. This place was insane--4 different levels, tons or rooms, it was a great time. I got in very late, or early depending on how you want to look at it.

Now it´s one more day/night in Barcelona, then off to the next city!

4 comments:

Padre said...

Why do I feel like I'm being punished ova hea'?
All I ask is for a couple of pics.

I'm begaining to think your really home in your bedroom watching the travel chanel and making all of this up.........
:~

DFB1341 said...

i can see it now... he gets back from europe and becomes a scottsdale club rat...

good point by dad tho... where are the pictures of this trip? i know you arent sleeping, so get to work!

madre said...

I am such a loser I am just becoming a follower cuz I just figured out how to be one. Chris, you know your Madre. lol

Unknown said...

you need to come home. The longer you stay there and the longer i read about you having a good time, there is a greater and greater chance of Tina and the kids getting a postcard from me as I retrace your steps.