Monday, October 6, 2008

Greece!

It is funny how quickly you can make friends when you and the other person in question both have no idea what they are doing. On the way out of the airport, I ended up meeting two really cool people: One from Argentina, and one from Malta. First time travelers to Greece for all of us, and had an interesting time finding our way to our temporary "homes." After a late night walk to my hostel, I arrive to find out that I booked for the next day, and did not have a room for the night.

Awesome...

Good thing the hostel staff is way cool: They let me crash on the sofa for free. :)

I am really glad I am a bit well traveled already since it makes relating to people around here very easy. Today I think I am off to the museum since the weather is not all that great, but plans change as fast as I make them!

I am still promising pictures!

3 comments:

The Fix said...

You know... thats cool they let you stay on the couch but... Hostel was a movie where a bunch of people got killed. That didn't worry you at all?

Chris said...

I have not seen it, and plan not to if it may stop me from taking advantage of free stuff...

Justin said...

It would make you not want to stay in hostels... avoid the movie...

Chris this is epic... :-D