Update from last time.
Two days ago it was my last full day in Sweden. I went sight seeing with a Russian I met there at the hostel, which was a lot of fun. Hit up just about everything to see in Sweden, then had my allnighter to catch the plane at 6:30 to Barcelona. I arrived in Barcelona, checked into my hostel and had lunch with a friend I met while I was in Sweden. Walked around town, found some food, got lost. Ya...in Barcelona, here is the problem: There are rarely any street signs, and if there are, most likely they have nothing to do with the map in your hands. Once I found the hostel again, it was lights out. I ended up spending my Friday night sleeping, which was most likely a good thing. I awoke, 19 hours later, ready to start my Saturday (Today) I will find some more food, go to some museums, walk around town, and party with some people from the hostel. Today should be a good day!
2 comments:
Did I tell you about the time I was harassed by the Michael Jackson look alike on Las Ramblas?
Ahhhh Barthelona...
OMG- 19 hours of sleep??
Thats a good way to re-boot.
I hope the trip to Sveedn' was worth all the trouble.
Post a Comment