Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In the wise words of Neo..."Whaaow..."

It's been two years one month and one day since my last post. My my how time fly's! In just two years, QUITE a lot has changed. A lot looks so different. I live in a new place, have a different job, have different people in my life (and of course the majority of the people most important to me then are still the most important to me now)

Some things never change

Here I am with my backpack almost packed last minute as always and I'm ready to hit the road again--See the world! I've made good on my promise to leave the country at least once a year, it's a good way to make sure I actually do it.

Can't talk long, I have a lot of stuff I still need to do before I drive out to LA to catch my flight.

Destination Germany
  • Biggest festival in the world *Oktoberfest, 3.something million people
  • Munich adventures
  • Berlin Exploration
  • We'll see where the wind takes me
  • Flight out of Amsterdam
For those of you that were reading my posts two years ago, thanks for reading, and I'll be interested to get your feedback on how "different" you think my posts are, and if you can read into them at all ;)

No I do not plan on sleeping tonight
Onward!

3 comments:

theRANTline.com said...

Be safe buddeh.

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return. You'd better come back..... :)

Chris said...

I plan on being safe...AND I plan on coming back ;)