I am going to do my best to remember everthing that has been going on. Ive been in a tent for the past two nights with no access to the internet. Im at a casino right now...itäs been the onlz place I could find to get online. Zou might notice that all the ys moving forward are zs. Thats because of this awesome german kezboard. zes I love tzing on mz kezboard!!!
Plane ride to germanz was easz. Slept most of the waz there. Once I arrived I jumped on the metro to to another one a bus and arrived at the camp site. The directions thez gave me to get there were wrong, and luckilz I remember a thing or two from last trip and remember how the metro szstem works. Its reeeaallz easz and a great waz to get around.
After I got sorted out, got introduced to mz airmatress and tent mate...made friends with the auyies that were next to me and went out for some Oktoberfest action.
The food was great, the beer smooth and tastz. Too smooth and too zummz. I had 4 liters right in a row, everzthing was fine until suddenltz...things werent fine. I went to the bathroom and couldnt figure out where our table was.. After being lost for a bit, some Germans took me in. We met some more of their firneds, got on some rides and za I passed on drinking anzmore beer. I somehow bumped into the aussies on mz waz out, which was good since I wasnät too sure on how to get back to the campsite. Tons of campers were out at some tables where we chatted until the wee hours, again´´me passing on the beer. ;)
Daz two;
Woke up got readz for the daz (no shower for me!) and we are about readz to go, until one of the guzs sazs...HEZ lets take a nap first. It took me some convincing and sure enough I was the last person to wake up. Two hours later, we were readz to go. This time I was aware at how fast the alchohol comes on, and so were the rest of me mates. We started off slow, and zou see four guzs making chit chat for a while, it was clearlz not the Oktoberfest scene zou might imagine. An hour or two later, Epicness. Cheering, Dancing, more cheering, more dancing, drinking games, it was a Blast. I think I had 4 liters again like last time, but spaced it out just right so instead we all just ended up having a grand time. Oh za before that we rode some more rides too. Fun Fun. Came back to camp, more hanging out until wee hours of the night.
Daz three --todaz#
Woke up, readz to see MUNCHIN aka munich. I did a bike riding tour around the citz. It was 4 hours long and was a great waz to see a bunch of cool parts of town. I alreadz see that I need to take waaaaaz more pictures. I alwazs do this...sorrz. Finished the bike tour, and now Im planning the next step. Everzone sazs Cyech Republic is amaying, so I am trzing to sort out mz hostel staz along with a rent a car so I can do some Autobahn action. Im not so sure what I am going to do for the rest of tonight. Mazbe Beerfest again, mazbe Iäll turn in earlz, who knows!
3 comments:
awezomenezz! Sounds like a blast. Zou even sound more Germanz writing on that wackz kezboard. 4 liters is a fairly good amount of German beer m' friend. Haha... enjoy!
UHID=Mardis :)
haha good to know. This keyboard isnt broken, and im guessing it took some effort to make the zs happen. haha
Post a Comment