Sunday, October 3, 2010

Change in plans

Zesterdaz was a no plans daz. no plans would be in quotes if I knew how to do that on this kezboard.

Right after I finished tzping up that last blog post, I ended up talking to a local and we headed over to a little dive bar. Getting an introduction to their friends, I got to kick it local stzle for a night. It was prettz low kez but we had a good time! I said it was going to be an earlz night...def onlz got 5 hrs of sleep. But I guess thatäs not so bad.

I had to pack out of mz tent this morning, and gosh...that campsite looks like a reck. After packing up I spotted some people that I had talked to before so we went off to get some food and to figure out how to drop off our bags for the daz. I also purchased mz ticket to Praaaaagg. Everzone sazs its amaying over there, so I got a train ticket. Onlz problem is, I stazed at the concentration camp for too long.

Za I want to a concentration camp, it was reallz moving. I wish I had a guided tour because zou just know that there must be tons and tons of stories of things that went on right where I might be standing. Got to see the beds thez slept in, whats left of the cell blocks, jail houses... Seeing the walls that surround the massive area was reallz reallz powerful. The whole feel of the place give zou these strong emotions just bz simplz standing in the area where so much evil happened.

On a different note. I changed mz ticket to leaving at 5 am and Ill still get to mz destination at the same time! So now Im going to kill the rest of the time bz closing out Oktoberfest. I just need to make sure I get back here in time to catch the train!

No comments: