That's right, it's not a statement, it's a question:
So I had the perfect plan right? Overnight boat to Athens, wake up hit the train and go! Well, my boat decided that it wanted to be 6+ hours of schedule, and I had a choice
A) Wait it out and lose 6 hours
B) Change boats but not know where to sleep when I got to Athens around midnight
The Choice was pretty clear to me. I ended up going back to my old hostel and was able to get on the sofa again no charge. I woke myself up somehow right at 5:15am and headed to the metro to get to the train to get to the boat to get to the train. So now I am sitting here in an Internet cafe trying to figure out which route I am going to take in order to get to Rome the fastest. So far I think I have it figured out, but either way I slice it, I'm getting there noon tomorrow. That does not give me a lot of time, so I am not sure how I will make all this work. On a good note, while I am waiting for the next boat, I will take this time to finally have a Greek salad. I realized that it was on my to do list and I have not to done it yet. Well...wish me luck. Next post should be from Rome!!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like Mr. Murphy decided to tag along for the ride!!
He defenetly knows how to keep you on your toes.
Always stay one step ahead of him because he'll trip you up!
PHOTOS!!!!
Hope you bring back some cool souvenirs from Greece.
"Without Greek studies, there is no education." -Leo Tolstoy
Chrissy...you world traveling, club hopping son of a motherless goat. I hope you have enough shaving cream to keep the women you meet up to some level of hygiene and aesthetics.
Tom
Post a Comment