Friday, October 17, 2008

6 Minute Post :0

I only have 6 minutes to post this so Ill try and be quick... Please excuse all spelling errors :)

Yesterday was great. No order of events:Great pizza and red wine, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Pantheon, Other random stuff, hanging out with 8 Spanish dudes slash random group of people I met for 2 minutes prior to going out with them. Fun night, long night. next day

Next day I had another morning drink and then set out for the popes crib AKA the VAT.

I get there and see a HUGE line that was one hour plus wait. A wise man once told me, you can get into anywhere you want as long as you have confidence and a clipboard. I did not have a clipboard, but I did have a notebook, and plenty of confidence to make up for the lack of clipness that is a clipboard. I headed to the exit and acted really busy/important. Jotted some stuff down and confidently smiled and waved passed the 3 security guards keeping that area free from intruders. That made the rest of the adventure totally awesome. I beat the system! The places was great, beautiful, sometimes weird, but I really enjoyed it. Headed back home to get ready for the final pub crawl. Got in late last night, but had a lot of fun like always. Now I am in Florence and will be staying until tomorrow afternoon, then to Venice I go!

4 comments:

Padre said...

SNEEKING INTO THE VATICAN???!!
Nice work 'Ethan Hunt'
That is too dang cool!

It's going to be hard trying to top that one! Be careful, you dont want to end up like that dude on "Midnight Exress"....(Sorry, before your time-different objective) You get the point!

"Everyday is Training Day"

Panza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panza said...

I'm glad that the Pope has a top notch security team that lets Arabs like you in the Vatican.

Justin said...

Epic.